The Rhode Runner Running Club meets every Wednesday at 6pm (open to public) and Sunday at 8am (open to public) rain or shine. All levels of runners/walkers are invited to join us.
Some of the benefits of joining our club are:
- Weekly Training Runs
- Take part in the Rhode Runner Race Series
- 15% off everything in the store
- Get the latest news and training tips in our weekly team emails
- Discounts at select local races.
- Run Club photos sent right to your inbox
- Access to awesome Run Club gear and exclusive sales
Club Membership dues are $50 initially and $30 to renew. All memberships expire on April 1st of the following year don't let yours lapse! Club members can renew membership in store or via the link below.
What does membership get you?
- Access to coaching support
- Access to the BRG Facebook Page
- Access to Mike Silva at Foundation Performance (via email)
- Weekly BRG newsletter with weekly workouts (non-members will not be able to see the workouts) and weekly Coach's Corner blog
- In-store discount (15%)
- Eligibility for attendance awards at the end of the season
So as you can see, membership to the program is totally worth it!
Group runs are held on Mondays and Thursdays.
Program membership is $75 for 14 weeks.
First practice is March 5th.
Rhode Runner of Providence teamed up with Care New England to get people up off the couch and complete a 5K. The Sofa to 5K training program is designed to make simple work out exercises each day to allow participants to complete a 5K.
Rhode Runner and Care New England have teamed up to bring their employees a great sofa to 5k training program. To the right you can see Jim give an overview of the program. We had numerous Care New England employees take part, this spring we had nearly 20 people get across the line in their first 5k at the Gaspee Days 5k!!
Our Sofa to 5k program is available for any company of any size. Jim Morris organizes and implements an 8 to 10 week training program, starting with a Lunch and Learn and culminating in completing a 5k. Rhode Runner is right by your side the whole way, answering questions, hosting practice and cheering you on across the line!