Join what has become a can't-miss local road race! The family-friendly Food Truck 5/10k, sponsored by People's Credit Union, offers an event for all ages and abilities.
The 5k and 10k courses are USATF Certified - start and finish on the grounds at the Pete Sepe Pavilion, taking runners on a scenic run out toward Touisett Point, past picturesque farms, quaint stone walls and even a water view!
The ever-popular Crossfit-style obstacle course Kids Race designed by Little Rhody CrossFit is great fun for anyone under 13.
The event also offers a 1-Mile Walk on the scenic Bike Path.
All followed by our Food Truck festival, beer garden, music - all to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
• USATF Certified 10k & 5k courses start on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion follow the Bike Path to Long Lane and on out through Touisset. Long Lane will be closed to car traffic during the race. Both races will be chip timed.
• 1-Mile Walk on Bike Path to Long Lane (or further if you wish) and return.
• Kids Races - CrossFit-style obstacle course designed by Little Rhody CrossFit on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
10k & 5k Awards:
• First overall male and female finishers
• First male and female overall finishers in age groups:
10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & up
T-Shirts: T-shirt included with all preregistrations
Race packets will be available on race day from 12:00-3:00 PM at the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
Home Town Poké
Z Food Truck
2018 Food Truck 5/10k
Saturday, May 12 at 12 PM - 6 PM
Pete Sepe Pavilion
50 Asylum Rd., Warren, RI
Register Online at: https://runsignup.com/ft5k
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/421346488286438/
Bristol Warren Education Foundation: http://www.bwedfoundation.org