A National Adventure Race Series Supporting Pediatric Cancer
Since 2012 – Over 150 Races & Thousands of Smiles
Two Person Teams – Adult/Adult, Adult/Kid or Kid/Kid
Lots of Fun Outdoor Challenges
Large Group Discounts Available (1o or more teams)
Official Site: www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
Race Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DyObdiXJI&feature=youtu.be
The Great Amazing Race Series is a national family-friendly skills competition for two-person teams consisting of adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid. Modeled after the TV show, this adventure race pits teams in separate age divisions against their peers completing a one-mile course speckled with fun outdoor challenges that require teamwork, coordination & smarts. It's way more fun than a 5K! Recreation & competitive levels. The top 25 teams from each local race qualify for regional championship race and chance to win $1,500! Reserve your spot now as registration will close once 120 team limit is reached.
CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes to Max Cure Foundation's Dunk Your Kicks program and receive a 2 minute time eraser token for the race. (www.DunkYourKicks.org)
RACE DESCRIPTION: Modeled after the popular television show "THE AMAZING RACE", teams of two people race against other teams around a one-mile cross country course completing a string of up to 8 fun outdoor challenges. Clue Cards provided at each station directs teammates to work together completing a task or obstacle, before advancing to the next challenge stations. Teams strive to arrive at the finish line with the fastest overall time to be declared the winners. Waves begin every 10 minutes … kids teams, then adult teams.
1. Recreation & competitive levels - easy, intermediate and difficult challenges - based on age and fitness level of the participants. Be aware that the competitive course consumes energies equivalent to a 5K race.
2. Registration info. Teams of two persons only: adult/kid, kid/kid or adult/adult. Children in Pre-K and Kindergarten must be paired with an adult.
3. Discounts for large groups (10 or more teams) teachers, military, police, fire & EMS personnel. (Only available through the www.GreatAmazingRace.com registration portal only.
4. Fundraising for classrooms & youth groups. Local schools & youth organizations (scouts, youth teams, running clubs, churches, etc) can receive $ donations by participating in the race. Visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
5. Awards & Advancement. All finishers receive awards. Medals are presented to the winners of each race divisions, which are determined by grade of youngest team member ... Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-9 and Grades 10-Adult teams. The top 25 finishers of each local competition qualify for Championship Race and chance to win $1,500!
6. Sponsorship. Sponsorship with THE GREAT AMAZING RACE Series offers many exciting exposure possibilities for your company. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss corporate and small business sponsorship opportunities.